We recommend you visit the Gavarres massif, where you’ll find wonders like the dolmen Romanyà medieval towns, where the Sanctuary of the Angels enjoy magical views over the region of La Selva and Selva.
You will find all the information in lesgavarres.org
If you want to enjoy the thermal springs of Caldes de Malavella, take time out to visit also the terms of Roman or drinking water as it flows from land sources xx. The Meadows Resort can swim in a
If you gastronomic interest, be sure to sample the cuisine Girona product of the region, one of the restaurants in the area that combine quality and flavor. We recommend:
The small rock: Rd. Airport, s / n, Riudellots de la Selva, Tel: 972477132
- Can Barris,, famous for its snails: Rd. Airport in Cassa, Km 242, Campllong, Telephone: 972 46 10 05, closed all day Friday and Sunday night.
- Can Xiquet, two miles of road in Cassa de la Selva Riudellots de la Selva Campllong, Telephone: 972 46 20 18
We also recommend a small and delicious restaurants old town of Girona on foot will find it. If Sunday or holiday we recommend you go to Girona.
You can buy local products on the market:
- Caldes (Tuesdays and Sundays)
- Cassa (Wednesday).
At St. Andreu you can buy:
- Eggs, chicken and duck farm in Can Murell
- Lamb, meal and pork Can Ballera, every Friday and Saturday.